Wednesday, January 11, 2012

IYM Londonboys Interview with label CEO ‘Sosa’…



What would you say is your biggest achievement in the music industry so far in your career?
Is finally putting my music out there for everyone to listen to. “Listed People” is available to download on itunes on 1.8.11
How long you been making music and what was the first track you ever released?
I have been making music from since 2008. I first released “Bounce and Shake” along side Blaq Money Entertainment in 2002.
How would describe the music you make? What words define your sound?
To me its special, and its my very own creation.
Where are you living at the moment and do people from your city support you?
I currently reside in Romford and they 100% support what i do.
With Hip-Hop being so global now, do you like any Hip-Hop at the moment that is not from your country? Are there any overseas artists that you really like or rate?
Hip Hop wasn’t born here in England so i have to rate where it came from. So artist’s from the USA like Nipsey Hustle, Snoop Dogg, Young Jeezy, Siagon and hot French rapper Booba.
How has your quest in music going? Are you trying to get signed or do it independent?
I want to do it independently.
Is there anybody in the scene you would love to work with? Producers, rappers, deejays or record labels?
I would really like to work with Robbie Williams from Take That.
What record label are you on and who distributes your music?
Hip Hop Village
What’s your favourite Hip-Hop magazine/website and why?
XXXL because its the number one selling music magazine out there and has been for years, covering the latest news on new music, and biggest artists.
What’s your favourite radio station?
Choice FM
What’s ya favourite clothing label and why?
I.Y.M London Boys because its my very own creation which i’m proud of.
What’s your Twitter and website links?
www.iymlondonboys.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment