Monday, January 9, 2012

Ludacris To Close Straits Restaurant Ahead Of Chicken N Beer Opening


by STEVEN J. HOROWITZ
Luda plans to close his first foray into the restaurant industry in anticipation of his new venture.
In preparation for the opening of his new restaurantChicken N Beer, Ludacris has announced that he will be closing his first foray into the food industry, Straits Atlanta.
Luda decided to close up shop after winning the contract to open Chicken N Beer at the Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport with Atlanta Restaurant Partners. Straits was first opened in 2008.
"As I continue to learn and evolve as a businessman, I am extremely excited to put my restaurateur footprint into a new venture inside the busiest international airport in the United States, Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport," said Luda. "Straits was a great segue into the industry and with Chicken N Beer I can create my own concept. I look forward to expanding my creativity and driving to a much higher plane."

No comments:

Post a Comment